The Very Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Paw-Radise Estero in Estero, FL. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (239) 948-2287 to learn more!
We have two companions with 4 legs and Ben and team are always very prompt and professional. I appreciate them. They care for the pets, it is very evident. Thank you.
The Mason’s (and Charlotte and Max)
UPDATE - Benjamin reached out as soon as he saw my review and offered to redo my dog’s groom, as well as have a conversation with him and our groomer to better understand my wants going forward. They did a no-charge full groom and I am beyond pleased. With so many groomers to choose from, it’s nice when one goes out of their way to keep your business.
I wanted to love this place. It’s close to home, clean and easy to schedule but every single time (four times to be exact) I left less than satisfied. Often times my groomer would be gone by the time I picked my dog up and was told to “come back” if I wasn’t satisfied. Each time I dropped my dog off it was like starting from scratch - I’m not sure if the groomers keep any notes. My dog’s hair was NEVER cut short enough - even though my words were always “you cannot go too short with her.” I continually asked for a closer cut around the face, but each time I had to clean up dog’s face when I got home. I asked that her legs be cut short but this last time I once again left with legs that look like they hadn’t been cut at all. I truly don’t believe that customer satisfaction is at the top of their game. Not once have I seen my dog’s groomer nor have we had a discussion so I have to rely on a relayed message of my instructions. We are currently 9 days post groom and my dog already looks shabby and in need of another groom. Yes, I could have taken her back in but that gets a little old, and by this last time my husband was beyond frustrated and insisted we find someone else.
My wife and I are very happy with the work done by Paw-Radise. The staff is very friendly and their work very professional. Keep it up!
The perfect place to go for your dog and has alot of amazing treats very friendly and welcoming
This place is amazing. Been taking my Yorkie, Lola there now for 4 years and the service, professionalism, kindness of staff is 5 Star. But never have I appreciated them more than over the last few months, since Lola ruptured both of her back leg CCL’s. They have gone to extreme care of her. Generally brings me to tears how much they care for her.