The Very Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pet. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the pet dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Paw-Radise Estero in Estero, FL. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (239) 948-2287 to learn more!
We LOVE this place! Grooming and bath is always perfect and we get sent home with a happy Pup! so many toys and treats to choose from and the inside dog park beer/wine bar is a plus!
Pawsome place to take your Fur Baby! My pup got a Nail Trim and lots of homemade quality ingredient treats! Love the Cafe for people, too!
The store is awesome & clean & very organized. Ben the owner is awesome and knowledgeable in grooming as well as his products he carries. I have met him 2 times. This year at the Jodi Murphy & Johnathan Davis educational seminar and last year 2021. We went to check his store out while visiting in Florida.
Excellent grooming service for my mini poodle Maggie by Kristin. Maggie desperately needed a good trimming and she looks soo adorable after Kristin’s work. I wish I lived closer so I can bring her all the time but since I’m in vacation i may have to take my vacation more often. The store and indoor play area are great too! I will definitely come back